What is the Daniel Diet?
The Daniel Diet is a 10-day transformation that goes beyond simple weight loss. As a Community, we eat together, pray together and support each other through a dynamic 10-day journey.
What Can I Expect?
We have gone through two community-wide Daniel Diets this year, one in January and another in March. Combined, over 400 people have joined us in our community-wide Daniel Diets. We have also had dozens of small groups start their own Daniel Diet experience. Here’s just a sampling of the results:
- Weight Loss for Women – The average weight loss for women who completed the 10-day Daniel Diet was 8.3 pounds
- Weight Loss for Men – The average weight loss for men who completed the 10-day Daniel Diet was 14 pounds.
- Energy Gain – Many people reported elevated energy levels, with many people indicating that energy levels rose significantly after day 3.
- Detoxification – The combination of raw, organic, non-GMO foods and the “fasting” periods that are a part of the Daniel Diet make it one of the best detoxification programs you will ever find.
- Spiritual renewal – A vital part of the Daniel Diet is the fact that we do this as a community. We have dozens of testimonials from past Daniel Dieters that speak to the unique spiritual nature of the 10-days and what it has meant in terms of spiritual growth.