This is an essential part of any chiropractic home care. It is simple and easy to use. Designed by experts in the field of spinal correction, it drastically reduces the time it takes to restore healthy cervical curvature and takes only minutes to maintain it.
New: Padded door stop. No more damaged doors.
1. Perform cervical warm-up, joint lubrication, and cartilagenourishment exercises (twist, flex and extend head/neck).
2. Adjust the connection so that the curved piece hangs slightly lower than the back of the head.
3. Pull handles down until stopped by curved neck piece with handles at shoulder height. Elbows and knees are against the wall, and feet are shoulder-width apart.
4. Place curved piece behind neck and padded handle under chin or on forehead. Place one hand on each handle end, with palms toward face.
5. Hold handles firmly; relax the knees so some body weight is supported by the traction. Traction is applied and controlled by bending the knees.
6. Begin with 10 and work up to 60 repetitions per session.
7. Add deep diaphragmatic breathing with traction, then exhale completely and forcibly when the traction is released.
8. Ice the neck for 10 minutes if any pain is experienced.
NOTE: Loop rope through strap. Place Door Stop over door and close door.
For maximum results, your Maximized Living Health Care Professional my recommend using this item along with other items in the Home Care Kit.