Baked Kale Chips Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 15 to 20 mins
1 bunch kale
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Use a salad spinner to wash and dry kale.
3. Use kitchen shears (or a knife) to remove stems and cut into large chip sized pieces.
4. Spread kale out on a Silpat (or parchment) lined baking sheet.
5. Drizzle olive oil over kale and sprinkle with sea salt.
6. Bake until crispy but not burnt.
Makes: 2 to 4 servings
If you don’t like cooking you can get these tasty Kale Chips from Rhythm Superfoods – I’ve tried them and they taste great!